Yesterday we celebrated two years of marriage… This is my family and we are growing. In two years we move, have three beautiful babies, I became a full time stay at home mom whixh I ❤, and many other things.
1. Pray for your spouse, kids, yourself, community, just PRAY. PRAY FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING SIMPLY GO TO THE LORD IN PRAYER
2. Communicate ain’t nothing worse than a mute spouse or a misunderstood spouse. Ephesians 4:26-27 “And don’t sin by letting anger control you.” Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry, an give no opportunity to the devil.”
3. Self-care I’ve learned this recently and it helps to refresh me 30 minutes or 1 hour whatever works for you but it is important to take care of yourself and also your spouse is included.
4. Have fun together. Get off of social media, turn off the t.v, and give your family your undivided attention.
5. Enjoy your marriage your spouse will never be like anyone else so don’t compare.
If you have been married, are married, or engaged wherever you are in your life know that everything takes effort, time, and little bit of compromise IM NOT TALKING SIN love isn’t force or shouldn’t cause you to do things that will make you sin or rebel (NOT DISOBEDIENCE) know your spouse love language.
IT’S NOT HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE EITHER. Marriage is about two people…
I also cook dinner and baked a cake normally I don’t use fondant but I tried it and it is alright going forward I may not used it again.
Two layered vanilla cake with homemade frosting and coconut all around it.